UX/UI Designer Role Profile
First Response Finance Limited
ARE YOU LOOKING FOR AN EXCITING OPPORTUNITY TO UTILISE YOUR UX/UI SKILLS IN A NUMBER ONE VEHICLE FINANCE COMPANY?
DO YOU WANT TO BE INVOLVED WITH THE REDESIGN OF OUR ENTIRE CUSTOMER JOURNEY FROM THE GROUND UP?
IF YOU HAVE A KEEN EYE FOR DETAIL, AN INQUISITIVE NATURE, AND PROVEN EXPERIENCE IN THIS FIELD, WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
We are looking for an experienced UX/UI Designer to join our Product teams to ensure that all elements of the digital user experience are optimised for usability, flexibility, and high-quality design. We need someone who is inquisitive and wants to find out exactly what our end users want and need – you’ll then be responsible for using this data to create both practical and efficient features and journeys that are not only fit for purpose but look great! We’re looking for someone who has a passion for developing and delivering a first-class experience, by understanding our customer’s requirements and keeping them at the heart of everything they do.
Some more specifics of the role are:
• You will work in close partnership with our product owners, engineering teams, marketing and others around the business as our in house UX/UI expert.
• Effectively communicate strategic concepts using sketches, wireflows, block diagrams, prototypes, process flows, story boards etc
• Plan and execute quantitative and qualitive research to get user feedback on your prototypes and designs
• Be the voice for user experience within the organisation, working with teams across the business to educate and influence.
• Champion behavioural analytics within the organisation.
• Validate hypotheses through A/B or multivariate tests. Measuring, learning, and iterating. Continually interrogate internal data and form design hypotheses to validate
This role requires the following Technical Skills:
• Experience in industry software (e.g., Adobe Suite, Figma, Sketch, Framer and InVision)
• Experience working in an Agile Environment, within a cross-skill team
• The ability to interrogate large quantities of data using tools such as Google Analytics, Heap, Hotjar and Google Optimise
• Proven experience of sketching, wireframing, prototyping and creating user flows to visualise and communicate ideas
• Portfolio of UX/UI work demonstrating your abilities
This role requires the following Non-Technical Skills:
• Excellent communication skills, in both a technical and non-technical environment
• Experience working as part of/leading a collaborative team
• An inquisitive mindset, keen to understand and seek out appropriate and creative solutions
• Self-motivation, along with being proactive and having strong organisational skills
• Demonstration of being data driven, having an analytical mindset
• It is desirable that you have experience working in the financial sector
Pay and Benefits:
You will receive a starting salary of £30,000-£45,000 DOE per year along with a company bonus and a wide-ranging benefits package tailored to you. Your pay will be reviewed regularly. Whatever your priorities may be, First Response is here to help and support you along the way. Some of the benefits you could enjoy are:
• Annual Company Bonus Scheme
• Subsidised Quarterly Social Budget
• Holiday Buy and Sell Scheme
• Access to hundreds of High Street Discounts
• Internal Development Programmes
• Private Medical Insurance
• Enhanced Company Penson
This is a full-time position in which you will be working:
Monday to Friday: 09.00-17.30. There may be flexibility on start and end times. If you are successful, this can be discussed with your line manager.
We are now working in a hybrid model where you will work from our Nottingham Office (NG9 6RZ) and also from home. We are happy to discuss the amount of time you spend between the office and home if you are successful but we will expect you to do a mixture of both.
To apply for this position:
• You must have the permanent right to work in the UK.
• Experience in UX design is preferred